Friday, January 20, 2012

Crustacean REMIX

Yesterday I decided to draw again, so I drew a different (or newer) example of the crustacean-based alien race.  Its head and shell shape contain the biggest differences, but otherwise it's the same creature.  More detailed, maybe.  Anyway, I encourage you to look back at the old one (old = from November lol) and compare them, and let me know what you think.

WITH FUCKING COMMENTS, PLEASE.


...clicking on it will make it bigger...
...opening it in a new tab will make it EVEN BIGGER...
Here's the old concept 

Anyway, I hope to be back later today, or withing a few days, with alt art of Minecraft.

See ya

1 comment:

  1. It definitely feels more like a crustacean... The old one is good but it felt more insect-like. Plus this one has a little zoidberg goin on in the facial region :P.


    ps i love you and i want to have a drawfest with you sometime soon. :D

    ReplyDelete